A games console breaking down isn’t too much of a surprise – but finding a tiny dead SNAKE in one certainly is.
That’s exactly what happened when one handyman peeked inside a Playstation 4he’d been asked to repair in Brazil.
The man, who has not been named, filmed his amazing discovery after being handed the console by its owner.
According to Spanish website Que! , the PlayStation’s owner had taken it in for repairs after it stopped working suddenly.
But the repairman, from Sao Paulo, was shocked to find a snake had wriggled into the device and managed to short the console’s circuits.
It appeared to have died while stuck in the PlayStation, with burn marks clearly visible on the motherboard.
The electrician talks through his find in Brazilian Portuguese, using tweezers to carefully pick up the tiny reptile – which appears to have been burned to a crisp.
It’s not the first time an animal has been found in an unlikely place.
In March, a video emerged of a man finding a roughly 15ft long African rock python on his car engine .
The clip was filmed in Zimbabwe and uploaded to LiveLeak by user zimbodog