Boy accidentally sets his crotch, pants on fire, China.
Great balls of fire! Painful moment man sets his crotch alight after flaming alcohol stunt goes horribly wrong.
A video of a young man accidentally setting his crotch on fire has gone viral and is spreading like wildlife across social media. In footage of the fiery incident the man from China can be seen lighting a cigarette from a glass of flaming alcohol and taking a drag. But as he picks up the glass he accidentally spills the liquid on his lap and starts screaming in agony as flames engulf his crotch. Painful moment man manages to set his own crotch on fire.